댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 22-08-04 11:43
Tooth decay is described as being problems for the structure of the tooth impacting both the enamel exterior finish on the tooth and what is known as the dentin cover of the teeth. The greatest cause of decay stands out as the eating of foods which contain carbohydrates (which is several starches and sugars) discovered in breads, chocolate, breakfast cereals, milk products and desserts such as puddings or cakes.
The problem with such type of foods tends to be that bacteria who live in the mouth will break down remnants of such foods after which you can turn them into acids. These bacteria are going to combine with saliva as well as food residue to become stick and plaque to the teeth of yours. The danger of acids that exist in plaque is the fact that they eat away the enamel of teeth which in turn results in the creation of cavities also known as dental caries.
The best prevention method for stopping decay is:
• Brushing of the teeth of yours (preferably with an electrical toothbrush) for no less than two minutes after every meal while usually using a fluoride toothpaste
• Replace the toothbrush of yours or electric brush head every 2 to three months
• Always use dental tape once one day before bedtime
• Follow a nutritious diet of top quality healthy meals and stay away from snacking during the day particularly on carbohydrate related meals which stick to the exterior surface of teeth
• Ask your dentist about whether you must be using a fluoride supplement like a fluoride mouthwash
• Make sure you drink fluoridated water rather than tank water or bottled water for dental protection • Stay away from delaying visits to the dentist of yours for important typical check-ups as regular scaling as well as examination for decay is important.
Never ever ignore signs of tooth problems like toothache, swelling and pain around the gum, inflamed or sore gums, loose teeth, or perhaps dark places on teeth which are likely to represent decay.
You also need to realise that failure to manage the tooth of yours is damaging to your general health. Prolonged and chronic decay can cause serious damage to bodily organs like your kidneys and heart if not treated.
In essence, you are everything you consume in conditions of overall bodily wellness and this also goes for the teeth of yours pretty much as some other element of your physical being.
- 이전글It's The Side Of Extreme YouTube Marketing Rarely Seen, But That's Why Is Needed 22.08.04
- 다음글Best Nail Fungus Treatment: A simple Yet Effective Process 22.08.04
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.